- In addition, the prize Bond list Rs 200 Online can be searched here and the result has been provided from time to time, while, the 1st prize, 2nd prize, and 3rd prizes are lucky by getting a huge amount of their prizes.
Prize Bond Complete List Rs 200 15 September 2021
Some people think that there is no way to succeed and that no one can be rich suddenly without any hard work.
On the other hand, a person can be rich in one night and assent to the elevator of success buy only a Prize bond.
Today Prize Bond List Rs 200
|Prize Bond||Draw City||Draw Date||First Prize||2nd Prize||3rd Prize|
|200 PKR||Muzaffarabad||15-06-2021||750,000 PKR||250,000 PKR||1,250 PKR|
15 September 2021 Prize Bond Result that our team Guess is
096176 (1st Prize Bond Number)
252176, 615558, 693713, 745540, 747752 (Second Prize Bond Number)
- The third Prize Bond Number list is given below
1st prize amount Rs 750,000 or 2nd prize amount Rs 250,000 but it is also possible you may not get anyone, depends upon your luck!
|You may also Check the Prize Bond List Online of Rs 200 15 September 2021|
The prize bond Rs 200, 1st prize amount = Rs 750,000, 2nd prize amount is Rs 250,000 , 200 prize bond 3rd prize amount is 1250
Prize Bond FAQs
1. What is the 1st prize of Rs 200?
The 1st prize of Rs 200 = 750,000 PKR.
2. What is the 2nd Prize of Rs 200?
The 2nd prize of Rs 200 = 250,000 PKR.
3. What is the 3rd prize of Rs 200?
The 3rd prize of Rs 200 = 1,250 PKR
4. What is the draw city of Rs 200 of 15 September 2021
The draw of 15 September 2021 will be held at Muzaffarabad city.
5. is there anyone prize bond ? can I buy online ?
No, there is no prize bond online. Never purchase or buy online prize bonds.
6. How can I check my prize bond 200 ?
you can check your prize bond 200 online at our website https://allguesspaper.com/prize-bond-results, where all bonds complete list will be available according to their schedule.
7. How do I check my prize bond?
It has a very easy process. first of all, ensure the amount of your prize bond & draw date, then check your bond online at our website by click here @https://allguesspaper.com.
8. How much is a 40,000 Prize Bond?
The price of the 40000 prize bond is Rs 40,000/- PKR (Fourtiy Thousand Pakistani rupees) PKR, but the first prize of the 40,000 prize bond worth is 10000,000 and 2nd prize worth Rs 25,000,000 PKR each and 3rd prize worth Rs 500,000 PKR.
9. What is the Premium Prize Bond?
Premium prize bond is a newly launched prize bond by National savings scheme where the investor can earn prize money as well as profit because the first prize of Premium Bond is Rs 80,000,000 PK and 2nd prize worth of Rs 30,000,000 PKR & 3rd prize worth of Rs 500,000 PKR.