PRIZE BONDS OF RS 40,000 & 25,000 will be closed soon so the prize holder needs to sell or replace all of them to save their money. The prize bond going to be ended
An Important Announcement
For Prize Bond-Holders of Rs. 40,000 & 25000
The government of Pakistan has discontinued the sale of national prize bonds (Bearer) of Rs. 40,000/- & 25000/- The deadline of redemption/encashment for these bonds was May 31, 2021, but however, the deadline has been extended to 30 September 2021, so the people may change/replace their denominations or sell them to save their money.
the holders who have not encashed their bonds so far advised, in their own interest, to redeem/encash Rs. 40,000/- & 25000/-
The prize bond before the dead line use the following options
- Replace with Rs. 40,000/- & 25000/- Premium Prize Bond Registed
- Replace with special saving certificates (SSC) / Defence Saving Certificates(DSC)
- Encashment through bank statement
- After the Dead Line No Such prize bond will be Entertained (Redeem/Encashment)
The bonds will be Redeem/Encash in the following
- State Bank of Pakistan
- National Saving Centres
- Authorized branches of the scheduled banks
DATE OF ENCASHMENT/CONVERSION/REDEMPTION OF NATIONAL PRIZE BONDS OF DENOMINATIONS RS. 40,000/-, RS. 25,000/-, AND RS. 15,000/- HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO: 30th September 2021
VIDE FINANCE DIVISION, ISLAMABAD’S NOTIFICATION DATED 28-05-2021).
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CHECK THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE.