All Board Exam Canceled & Formula for Promotion of Students on the Base of the Previous Marks decision of Federal Government of Pakistan. This difficult decision was taken
Covid-19. Students are the future of our nation and their life is most important than anything other. It is a good decision by the government of Pakistan and all provinces to make sure for the cancellation of exams
on the other hand, Some people are angry and not agree with this decision of the federal government and Punjab government, Because according to them it is injustice with other students
Some students got low marks in the previous exams due to their financial or any other reason and this year they were ready for exams, same here, few students fail in the exam than how the government will tread with them.
All Board Exam Canceled & Formula for Promotion of Students on the Base of the Previous Marks
So, all BISE Board (Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education) exams have been canceled including 9th class exams 2020, inter exams 2020,
11th class exams 2020, 12th class exams2020, DAE Exams 2020 and other equivalents like A-level, Olevel exams also canceled,
the students will be promoted in the next class. The formula for Promotion of Students on the Base of the Previous Marks
The government of Pakistan makes a Formula for the promotions of students in all classes including Martic and Intermediate(FSC, FA, DAE, DBA, A-Level, O-Level).
This Formula was made according to the instructions of the Board.
I would like to mention Some Points here
New Formula for Matric (9th – 10th Exams)
- SSC: Part-II (2nd part) only marking will be completed and the result will be declared
in the next 03 months (90 days).
- SSC: Part-I (9th Class), the students of the 1st part will be promoted to part-II
that means 10th class and they will appear in 2nd part examination in 2021 and their Theory Marks shall be considered as double.
- Practical will not be conducted while practical marks divided, 50% marks will be awarded to all the students and
the rest of 50% marks will be added in the relevant subject Theory paper(Theory Part)
- If marking of Part-II is not possible, theory marks obtained in part-I shall be double with the addition of practical marks as mentioned.
New Formula for Intermediate/HSSC (1st- 2nd Year Exams)
It includes all the inter exams like FSC, FA, DAE, DBA, A-Level, O-Level).
- HSSC: Part-I (1st part), the students of the 1st part will be promoted to part-II means the first year and
they will appear in 2nd part(2nd year) examination in 2021 and their Theory Marks shall be considered as double.
- Marks of HSSC Part-II (2019-2020), which they have already obtained in 1st part considered as double with the addition of practical as mentioned in the above points.
—> in case of those students of HSSC & SSC who intend to improve their marks
had to appear under the composite(Fail in any subject), they shall be dealt with separately.
–> All the chances for the improvement of marks, obtained, shall remain intact.
All above these points also translated in our native Language Urdu